Upside is a popular cashback app that helps you save money on gas and food purchases. But if you’re no longer using the app, or if you want to switch to another cashback program, you may be wondering how to delete your Upside account. Fortunately, it’s easy to do and only takes a few minutes.
What is Upside?
The upside is a mobile app that provides cashback rewards when you purchase gas and groceries at participating retailers. The app also offers exclusive discounts and deals from select merchants. With Upside, you can save money on everyday purchases while earning rewards points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other items.
Why Would I Want To Delete My Account?
There are several reasons why you might want to delete your Upside account. Maybe you’re switching to another cashback program, or maybe you just don’t use the app anymore and want to free up some space on your phone. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy.
How To Delete Your Account?
Deleting your Upside account is simple and can be done in just a few steps:
- Log into your account at getupside.com
- Click on the “Your Account” tab located at the top of the page
- Under “Account Details,” click on the “Delete Account” button
- Confirm the action by clicking “Yes, delete my account”
Once you have deleted your account, all of your personal information will be removed from our system within 30 days. You will no longer receive emails or notifications from us after this period has passed.
Alternatives To Deleting Your Account
If you don’t want to delete your account but still want to stop receiving emails or notifications from us, there are other options available:
- Unsubscribe from emails: Simply tap the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email received from us. This will stop all future emails from being sent to your inbox.
- Deactivate Your Account: If you would like to keep all of your data but just don’t want to use our service anymore, deactivating your account is a great option! On your homepage, click on your profile picture and click Settings > Deactivate account at the bottom of the page > Confirm the action.
Deleting an Upside account is quick and easy – just follow these steps! However, if deleting isn’t what you’re looking for there are other options such as unsubscribing from emails or deactivating your account instead. No matter which option you choose, we hope that we were able to help make managing your accounts easier!
How do I delete my Getupside account?
Is there an easier way to delete my Getupside account?
What happens when I delete my Getupside account?
Can I reactivate my deleted Getupside account?
How do I submit a privacy request (delete or disclose my personal information) with Getupside?